Boucheron House is a French family dynasty founded by Frederic Boucheron in 1858.
With the opening of its first store in the gallery of Valois, Palais-Royal, during the heyday of the second French empire. He created his studio in 1866 and a year later won the gold medal during the Exposition Universelle (1867).
In 1893, Frédéric Boucheron became the first jeweler to move to Place Vendôme. Legend has it that he chose 26 Place Vendôme, where Boucheron remains today because it was the sunniest corner of the square. He believed that the diamonds in the windows would shine brighter.