DAVID ROSAS, Lda, is a company incorporated as a private limited liability company, dedicated to the sale of jewellery and watches, and operating in a geographical area that encompasses mainland Portugal and the Autonomous Region of Madeira.
Considering the proportionate and appropriate action required of us, taking into account our capacity to allocate resources and the technical means at our disposition, DAVID ROSAS, Lda is profoundly and genuinely committed to protecting our regular and occasional customers and staff, as well as users of our various physical and digital media and platforms, in particular paper files, digital files and/or websites, whether currently in use or to be implemented in the future, in terms of privacy and the processing and circulation of personal data.
We hold, edit and manage the following personal data formats
- An IT system consisting of a series of software solutions supported by a set of hardware devices and other similar solutions, including email services and other external digital repositories and communication solutions;
- Paper archives stored in cabinets and on shelving in rooms with restricted access;
- The DAVID ROSAS, Lda website – www.davidrosas.com
An identical or equivalent policy will also be adopted, by means of contracts entered into with DAVID ROSAS, Lda, by entities that process said personal data on behalf of the latter.
DAVID ROSAS, Lda considers it compulsory that users read the privacy policies of any other websites and shall assume, for all intents and purposes, that they have done so, without possibility of proof to the contrary.
Personal data is understood to mean any information or record, of any nature, irrespective of the media or format used, namely sound, image, written, handwritten or characteristic, regarding a single identified or identifiable person.
A person is considered to be identifiable if they can be directly or indirectly identified by referring to one or more items of personal data, in isolation in combination, in particular those concerning their physical, physiological, mental, economic, ethnic, cultural, geographic or social identity or their location.
The entity responsible for collecting and processing personal data is DAVID ROSAS, Lda, which shall, within the context of their relationship with the subject of the personal data to be collected, establish the means of processing and the purpose for collection and processing thereof, which shall always be lawfully and legitimately founded.
Within the scope of its activities, DAVID ROSAS, Lda collects and processes:
- Personal data necessary for the provision and/or receipt of services and/or the supply of products to its clients and/or suppliers. In this case, we process data such as name, tax identification number, address, telephone number and email address, among other strictly necessary, proportionate and lawful data.
- Personal data required in order to execute employment or service provision contracts entered into with staff. In this case, we process data such as name, ID document number and details, tax identification number, household composition, social security number, address, telephone numbers and email address, health information, login details and location, among other strictly necessary, proportionate and lawful data.
- Personal data required in order to fulfil legal obligations towards both public and private entities. In this case, we process data such as name, ID document number and details, tax identification number, household composition, social security number, address(es), telephone numbers and email address, health information, among other strictly necessary, proportionate and lawful data.
- Data required in order to manage clients and suppliers, draw up contracts and manage contractual relationships with clients and suppliers, tailoring service provision to meet the needs and interests of the client. This includes sending suggestions, communication and marketing activities, generating awareness of campaigns, promotions, publicity and news on the services and/or products, conducting market research and/or satisfaction surveys, and managing complaints. In this case, we process data such as address(es), telephone numbers and email address, among other strictly necessary, proportionate and lawful data.
- All data required in order for DAVID ROSAS, Lda to exercise its rights within the scope of the relationships referred to in the preceding paragraphs, in pursuit of our legitimate operations and interests, in particular accounts, tax and administrative management, management of litigation, provision of evidence in court proceedings, fraud detection, revenue protection and auditing, management of the network and systems, monitoring of IT security, physical security and the security of facilities.
Notwithstanding compliance with legal norms, or legitimate orders issued by the competent authority, in terms of the storage and transmission of data, DAVID ROSAS, Lda only processes personal data necessary to its operations, to the extent duly and strictly required as a result of the nature of the relationship, contractual or otherwise, with the owner of this data, or the prior legitimate, lawful and informed consent of the latter, where relevant.
DAVID ROSAS, Lda collects personal data in writing, by telephone or through our website.
As a rule, personal data is collected at the beginning of the relationship or collaboration between the owner of the data and DAVID ROSAS, Lda, whether this is contractual or otherwise necessary to the operations of the latter.
Collection of certain personal data is compulsory and is required for the commencement and normal, lawful continuation of said relationship or collaboration. Therefore, if said data is missing or incomplete, the latter will neither begin nor continue. In such cases, DAVID ROSAS, Lda will inform the owner of the data of its compulsory and essential nature.
If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can withdraw consent at any time.
Data collected will be processed as a document, in a paper or digital format, in strict compliance with personal data protection legislation. This content will be stored and contained in paper archives and/or dedicated databases, created and managed for this purpose and accessible only to employees of DAVID ROSAS, Lda, who need to process it for the purpose of company operations. Under no circumstances will the data collected be used for any purpose other than that to which its owner has consented, where required, or the lawful and legitimate purpose for which it was collected.
In general, personal data is collected for the purpose of managing clients and suppliers, drawing up contracts and managing contractual relationships with clients and suppliers, tailoring service provision to meet the needs and interests of the client, sending suggestions, communication and marketing activities, generating awareness of campaigns, promotions, publicity and news on the services and/or products, conducting market research and/or satisfaction surveys, managing complaints, accounts, tax and administrative management, management of litigation, provision of evidence in court proceedings, fraud detection, revenue protection and auditing, management of the network and systems, monitoring of IT security, physical security and the security of facilities, the fulfilment of legal obligations and for other purposes which the Law deems to be legitimate interests of DAVID ROSAS, Lda.
When data is collected or requested, you will be informed in greater detail of how your data will be processed.
Whenever there is a specific legal requirement to retain personal data for a minimum length of time, this will be observed by DAVID ROSAS, Lda.
DAVID ROSAS, Lda will store your personal data for the minimum period of time strictly required for the purpose for which the information was collected and processed, after which it will be deleted.
DAVID ROSAS, Lda guarantees the owner of personal data the right to access, correct, contest, delete, limit or transfer their personal data.
This right may be exercised by calling the phone number +351 226 061 060, or in writing to the following postal address: Avenida da Boavista, 1471, Loja 4, 4100-131 Porto or email address: email@example.com
DAVID ROSAS, Lda observes best practice, and therefore adopts technical and organisational measures appropriate to the risk, in terms of the security and protection of personal data. We have therefore approved and implemented a rigorous plan in line with these objectives, the Law and the interests of the owners of personal data, capable of ensuring the protection of data provided to us by all persons who have some form of relationship with the company, in order to safeguard it from dissemination, loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised processing or access, as well as any other form of illicit use.
Therefore, the digital and paper data collection form(s), whether completed on DAVID ROSAS, Lda premises, on the website(s), (which require browsing sessions to be encrypted), or via a DAVID ROSAS, Lda employee, will be stored securely in our physical archives and digital systems.
All personal data that you provide is stored in a Datacentre belonging to DAVID ROSAS, Lda or a subcontractor, and is protected by sophisticated physical and logistical security measures, which we consider indispensable to the protection of your personal data.
Despite these security measures, we alert all internet users to the need to adopt additional security measures, namely ensuring that the PC and browser you are using are up-to-date in terms of security patches and that the firewall is activated, using anti-virus and anti-spyware, and verifying the authenticity of the sites you visit, avoiding websites whose reputation you do not trust.
Whenever, in the legitimate and lawful pursuit of the objectives of DAVID ROSAS, Lda operations, the latter adopts measures for monitoring its employees, in particular with regards to access controls, working hours, tasks and productivity, movement and transport, not only will the affected individuals be informed in advance of the measures to be implemented- the necessary consent being sought whenever this is legally required and lawful- but the tools used to this end will also ensure that the personal data collected and processed benefits from the same level of security.
DAVID ROSAS, Lda has appointed a personal data protection manager, who can be contacted directly by sending a letter to the postal address: Avenida da Boavista, 1471, Loja 4, 4100-131 Porto or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
DAVID ROSAS, Lda may use third parties to collect and process data, for the same purposes as the former, obtaining from these entities a contractual guarantee of reputability and of the obligation to implement adequate technical and organisational measures to protect data and ensure that the rights of its owners are upheld. Under certain legally defined circumstances, there may be an obligation to disclose some personal data to the public authorities, for example the tax authorities, courts and security forces.
As such, any of the subcontracted entities processing personal data belonging to our Clients, in the name and on behalf of DAVID ROSAS, Lda, shall do so under the obligation to adopt technical and organisational measures appropriate to the risk, in order to protect the personal data from accidental or illicit destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorised access and any other form of illicit processing.
In the course of our activities, DAVID ROSAS, Lda may need to transfer your data outside of Portugal.
In this eventuality, DAVID ROSAS, Lda will rigorously comply with the applicable legal provisions, particularly in terms of determining the reliability and suitability of the destination country with regards to personal data protection and the requirements applicable to such a transfer.
“Cookies” are small software tags stored on the browser of your computer, which generally only store information related to your preferences. As such, they do not include the personal data processed by DAVID ROSAS, Lda.
Whenever this is not the case, the user will always be asked for consent to supply such data, in accordance with the law.